So, today is my birthday. And I'm excited to share with y'all that over the past few weeks, I've been working hard to get one of YOU a present to celebrate it!!
Look at that gorgeous stuff!! The lucky winner of my raffle is going to have some wonderful things shipped to them by me personally!
Here's a list of the goodies:
You Play I Pray Tank Top
Headbands of Hope Glitter Band
Buxom Makeup Samples from Sephora
Baseball Lacelet Bracelet
AlwaysMe Designs Bracelet Set
Lynnderella Nail Polishes
Videri Chocolate Factory Chocolate Bars Set
The total retail value of all these goodies is over $300!!! Thank you so much to these sweet contributors. Whoever the lucky duck is that wins this is going to be soooo happy!
To enter, follow directions on the rafflecopter raffle below! A comment on this blog is required, please share the best birthday present you ever received. Additional entries can be earned, some on a daily basis!
The raffle ends March 18, and the winner will be announced by Saturday, March 21!
Good luck!!
